The #TechDiversity Awards recognise individuals and groups that have demonstrated leadership and embraced inclusion by raising awareness and promoting diversity initiatives and programs. These people have displayed outstanding expressions of leadership, behavior, initiatives, commitment and courage, key touchstones needed to embrace inclusion and drive diversity.
I am delighted to officially announce that nominations are now open for the 2021 #TechDiversity awards. We did not host the awards in 2020 due to the pandemic and are going ‘all out’ to make sure the 2021 #TechDiversity Awards will be a night to remember. It will be a true celebration of the individuals and organisations championing diversity and inclusion.
Luli Adeyemo, Director, TechDiversity
We are seeking nominations of Initiatives that exhibit excellence in #TechDiversity across one or more of the following sectors:
These initiatives must demonstrate amplifying diversity awareness and achieving a culture of inclusion, through conversation, collaboration and action.
In these sectors we are seeking new initiatives and more established initiatives (greater than 2 years old). Nominations will be assessed against the following criteria that align with the values of the #TechDiversity Foundation:
• The unique qualities of the nominated Initiative compared to existing sector programs
• Demonstration of Behavioural change within the nominating organisation
• The plan to ensure the ongoing success of the Initiative (Commitment)
• Courage exhibited in creating and fostering the initiative
• Leadership driving the initiative
• Contribution to diversity in science, technology, engineering or maths sectors.
Nominations are to cover:
• Overview of the project or initiative
• Follow up/response (to the project or initiative)
• Actions to overcome resistance, and
• Outcomes achieved, relating to diversity targets and wider program goals
Industry, government and educational experts will review and rate the nominations using a ratings model, with the highest average rating selected as our winners.
If you have any questions on the entry process or require support, please contact the organisers by email at email@example.com or call on 0415 468 075